FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 9001 QUICKSET® LE version* is configured to offer the best fugitive emissions sealing performance in shallow stuffing boxes
- The field proven Garlock "cup and cone" design permits a controlled radial expansion to create an effective seal against both valve stem and bore.
- This engineered set is well suited to seal older or more worn valves. Emissions compliance can often be achieved without the expenses of bringing the valves back to manufacturer’s specifications.
- For steam and power generation application, the 9001 QUICKSET® DT version* provides a more consistent sealing efficiency over a wider temperature range. The compact design will help reduce stem friction for more efficient valve actuation and longer equipment life.
*NOTE: 9001 QUICKSET®LE configured with 1303FEP end rings, 9001 QUICKSET®DT configured with 1303DRY end rings.
- Min. Temperature: -328°F / -200°C
- Max. Temperature: 850°F / 455°C
- Max. Valve Pressure: 10,000 psi / 689.5 bar
- Shallow stuffing boxes
- QUICKBUSHING® bushings in matching sizes can retrofit deeper stuffing boxes.
- Fire Tested to API-589, API-607*
*NOTE: API-607 4th Ed.