Encoders Absolute singleturn Sendix M3678A
Encoder with IO-Link Interface – Ready for Industry 4.0 / IIoT.
The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix M3658A / M3678A with IO-Link interface and magnetic sensors have a resolution of 14 bits.
Protected to IP69k, shock-resistant and resistant to extreme temperature fluctuations, these encoders are suitable even for demanding outdoor applications.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
8 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
10 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
1/4 " hollow shaft, blind hole
Synchro flange / Servo flange
Ø 36.00 mm
Ø 46.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
18...30 V DC
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance against vibration and installation errors.
- Reduced number of components ensures insensitivity.
- IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Operation possible with any IO-Link master.
- Point-to-point communication in automation networks.
- Use of cost-effective unshielded cables possible.
- Automatic saving of device parameters.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).