Level and temperature switch NT-M
- Vessel connections G3/4, G1, flange or oval flange
- Various plug options
- Level and/or temperature control
- Up to 4 switching outputs
- Small, compact design
- Proven, highly dynamic float system
- Brass or stainless steel housing
Level and temperature switch with display NT-MD
- Vessel connections G3/4, G1 or oval flange
- Fixed liquid level monitor switching outputs
- Standardised VDMA-based menu structure
- Up to four programmable temperature switching outputs
- Alternatively, one continuous temperature output signal, plus one freely programmable switching output
- Switching output configurable as window or hysteresis
- Switching output configurable as frequency output (1-100 Hz)
- Min./max. value memory, logbook
In hydraulics and lubrication technology the liquid level of oil tanks needs to be monitored. Here, modern factory automation requires compatible signals. The Nivotemp M series features a group of devices for both monitoring the liquid level as well as the level and temperature in hydraulic or lubrication units.
For level monitoring, model NT-M can be equipped with up to four adjustable, bistable level contacts or max. two level and
two different temperature contacts, Pt100 or analogue output (4-20 mA) for the temperature.
Model NT-MD features two level contacts fixed to specification and an LED display to indicate the temperature with up to four programmable switching outputs, or optionally one continuously analogue output and one switching output. The configuration of the unit can be password protected.