Sample Gas Cooler EGK 2-19+
- Compact design: fully assembled and ready to connect
- Low maintenance costs based on easy accessibility
- One gas path
- Optimised heat exchanger type 2 in Duran glass or PVDF
- Adjustable outlet dew point and alarm thresholds
- Status outputs
- Ambient temperatures up to 50 °C / 122 °F
- Rated cooling power 320 kJ/h respectively 303 btu/h
- Dew point stability 0.1 °C / 32.2 °F
- Available as 19" rack or for wall-mounting
In emission measurement, process control relies on prompt and exact determination of the operating parameters. Here, gas analysis is key for safe and efficient control of process flows, environmental protection, and quality assurance.
This benefits controlling flue gas emission in power stations or measuring emissions in small furnaces and exhaust gas analysis in automotive engineering. Many of the analysis processes used in these fields require extracting the sample gas. This inevitably also extracts process-related contamination such as particles or moisture. These in turn can impact the measurement results or damage the measuring cells. The sample gas must therefore be conditioned before entering the analyser. The EGK 2-19+ series features a new generation heat exchangers with a particularly low wash out effect of water-soluble components and are specifically suitable for measuring emissions. Particularly washout of SO2 is low. These coolers can therefore be used for so-called automated measuring systems (AMS) per EN 15267-3.